Self-catering holiday accommodation in Marloth Park
- Fully equipped self-catering house that offers complete privacy
- Sleeps up to 6 guests
- Beautiful private house surrounded with lush bush, no neighbours that can see you
- Hot water jacuzzi
- Splash pool, lapa & barbeque area
- Two bedrooms with double bed in each room
- Loft with two single beds
- Shower & separate toilet
- Safe (lock away your valuables)
- Bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc.
- Free-roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Blue wildebeest, Warthog, plenty of birds, etc.
- Bordering the Kruger National Park (KNP) and is only 20 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP
- Shops, restaurants and a petrol station in Marloth Park for your convenience.
- Armed response