Self Catering Holiday Accommodation in Marloth Park.
- Two bedrooms with double beds,
- shower, separate toilet,
- loft with1 (one) double bed 2 (two) single beds,
- sleeps 8,
- deck under a thatch roof,
- fully equipped self-catering chalet,
- borders the Kruger National Park (KNP) and is only 20 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP.
- splash pool, lapa and barbeque area,
- safe (lock away your valuables),
- bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc,
- free-roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, plenty of birds, etc,
- shops, restaurants and a petrol station in Marloth Park for your convenience,
- armed response.
Marloth Park is 96km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique