Self Catering Holiday Accommodation in Marloth Park
- 4 fully equipped self-catering open-plan cottages,
- each with a King size bed or 2 single beds and a sleeper couch, [Sleeps 4],
- shower & toilet,
- borders the Kruger National Park (KNP),
- 25 Km from Crocodile Bridge entrance if you would like to pay a visit to KNP,
- ideal for groups or family gatherings,
- pool and barbeque area and each cottage also has own barbeque,
- safe (lock away your valuables),
- bedding and bed linen, towels, cutlery, cooking utensils, etc,
- free-roaming wild antelope like Kudu, Zebra, Giraffe, Impala, Bluewildbeast, Warthog, Duiker, Bushbuck, ostrich, etc., plenty of birds,
- shops, restaurants, and a petrol station are available in Marloth Park for your convenience,
- armed response.
Marloth Park is 96km from Nelspruit on the N4 towards Mozambique.